OK, that’s a lot of pictures so I’ll keep the words short…
- I’m slowly taking the color off our walls and making my house a little more calm (color-wise at least)
- I switched out the bright sunflower yellow for a pretty grey (dolphin fin) in the kitchen.
- Grey doesn’t mean colorless. All shades of green are all mixed with pale yellow and gold.
- I still want to add simple curtain tops and art work. But I’ll get there.
- Tudor houses don’t have to be dark and serious and it’s ok to paint the woodwork.
- I was taking these pictures yesterday while everyone else in the house kept putting stuff in my shots…flooring pieces, tools, lunch…pulling out the dishwasher because it stopped working.
- Like this…